Saturday, May 30, 2015

Progs, not Muslims, Are Our Greatest Threat

The United Kingdom is polluted with Progs ... it's a good study in how simple freedoms, so long taken for granted, can be steadily eroded when Progs run the place:
Rob Hughes had been speaking in Basildon, Essex when a woman who said she was “gay and proud” shouted: “Get down off your pedestal, you judgmental ***. Homophobia is not in this town” – despite the fact Mr Hughes had not even mentioned homosexuality.

Mr Hughes was later arrested after police said they had received a complaint that he had been using homophobic language.

He told the Daily Mail: “I was taken to the police station, processed, mugshot, fingerprints, DNA, the whole works. I was in a cell for about 11 hours, and then my solicitor finally arrived.

“I was interviewed by the police, they asked me a number of questions – “why were you out”, “what were you saying”, “did you say what the people said” – I said “no”, of course. I was polite and courteous.


chaos111_99 said...

Luckily he had a recording of what he said.

spinassassin said...

Just incredible.